As a Production Engineer, you will bring your expertise and experience in production to the development of revolutionary, nanofluidic-based diagnostic tests. In this position you will coordinate our Production Technicians activities and work in closely with the Production, R&D and Quality teams. This position reports directly to our Head of Production, IVD Assay Manufacturing.
In particular, you will:
• Coordinate Laboratory Technicians activities and allocate resources to face production needs in an efficient manner.
• Optimize supply chain by handling equipment and material needs, purchase in due time raw material and forecast production needs.
• Manage resources to maintain constant deliverables of all production lines in agreed schedules.
• Maintain up-to-date the risk management documents of the IVD assay production line.
• Support the Quality Control Team in writing any deviation, non-conformance and CAPAs related to the IVD assay production line.
• Contribute to the manufacturing capacity efficiency by creating and implementing new production lines processes.
• Ensure our new products are ISO 13845 standard compliant referring with our internal Quality Management System.
• Degree in Life Science, Bioengineering, Biotechnology or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in diagnostics manufacturing, medical devices or biology.
• Experience with ISO 13485 certifications and production activities (planning, material inventory) through an ERP system.
• Familiar with biochemistry techniques environment (protein bioconjugation techniques, protein quantification, immunoassay, microscopy).
• Have strong organization skills and a proven successful experience in similar fast moving and challenging environment.
• You are very rigorous and pay attention to details.
• You also possess excellent communication skills and is at ease to express your ideas with different kind of stakeholders.
• You enjoy working in teamwork and have already a little experience in managing people and operations.
• You are fluent in French and English.
A challenging job within an highly innovative environment and exciting medtech company which offers the opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious team eager to improve the healthcare.